I’ve only just realized that this is going to be a very heavy “makeup posting” week! I’ve got a What’s On My Face post for you today, a makeup tutorial up on YouTube tomorrow and then a “Totally Cute Challenge Week” on Friday. So if you’re looking for inspiration, hopefully you’ll find something you like on here this week. 🙂
Even though I had picked it up aaaages ago at IMATS New York, I hadn’t yet had the opportunity to play with my Mehron Fire palette. The look came out pretty nicely, but they were HUGELY benefited by a white, sticky base.
I first applied NYX’s Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk as a base, then:
- MAC Cork
- Mehron Inferno
- Mehron Hot Pink
- Mehron Purple Heat
- MAC Blanc Type
I created the wing with MAC‘s Blacktrack fluidline and applied Too Faced Better Than Sex waterproof mascara to my lashes.
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay liquid in 200 Nude
- Blush: Hourglass Diffused Heat
- Highlighter: MAC Soft & Gentle
- Lips: Tarte Lip Quench in Rose
More playing around with my IMATS goodies!
(all from the Violet Voss Holy Grail palette)
- How U Doin
- Wine N Dine
- Teddy Bear
- Thanks A Latte
I created the wing with Kat Von D‘s Tattoo Liner in Trooper and tightlined both water lines with Marc Jacobs’ Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer. I coacted my lashes with Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Full Fan Effect mascara and applied a pair of House of Lashes Au Naturale falsies.
- Foundation: BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation in Fair
- Blush: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
- Bronzer: Joe Fresh Sand Bronzer
- Highlighter: MAC Whisper of Gilt
- Lips: Wet n Wild Cherry Picking
I did this one as a guest post for Zoe over on Writing Whimsy in June! She asked for “purple” and I just went hogwild with it.
- Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie through the top of the crease.
- Makeup Geek Blacklight all over the lid.
- Makeup Geek Masquerade on the outer half of the lid.
- Makeup Geek Drama Queen on the outer corner to deepen it up.
- Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean and White lies mixed together on the brow bone.
- Makeup Geek Phantom on the inner corner.
I lined the outer half of my lash line with Makeup Geek Masquerade and then applied Lit Cosmetics’ Disco Diva glitter to the inner half and painted it into a thin point (I used Lit’s glitter adhesive to get it to stick). I created the wing with Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner in Trooper and tightlined my waterlines with Marc Jacobs’ Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer. I applied Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof mascara to my lashes and popped on a pair of Bombshell lashes by Houses of Lashes.
- Foundation: Make Up For Ever Ultra HD liquid in Y225
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronze
- Blush: Urban Decay Bittersweet
- Highlighter: BECCA Pearl
- Lips: Too Faced Unicorn Tears
I did this look for a YouTube tutorial back in March. At the time I thought I was going to be able to cross post every makeup tutorial I did on there to on here… and it looks like that won’t be possible, but here’s that looks regardless!
- BECCA Ombre Rouge shade #3
- BECCA Ombre Rouge shade #4
- BECCA Ombre Rouge shade #2
- BECCA Ombre Rouge shade #1
- BECCA Ombre Rouge shade #5
I created the wing with Make Up For Ever‘s Ink Liner and applied Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara to my lashes. I’m also wearing a pair of Bombshell lashes by House of Lashes.
- Primer: Make Up For Ever Step 1 Radiant Pink Primer
- Foundation: BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting foundation in Fair
- Bronzer: Bourjois Delice de Poudre
- Blush: BECCA Flowerchild
- Highlighter: BECCA Champagne Pop
- Lips: I lined my lips with MAC‘s Boldly Bare lip pencil first, then filled them in with MAC Brave with MAC Shy Girl on top
Annnnd more products I got from IMATS New York. Eesh, I had no idea how IMATS heavy this post was going to be!
I first applied NYX‘s Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk as a base, then:
- Sugarpill Flamepoint
- Sugarpill Mochi
- Sugarpill Velocity
- Sugarpill 2AM
- MAC Blanc Type
I created the wing with MAC‘s Blacktrack fluidline and applied Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof mascara to my lashes.
- Primer: Joe Fresh Illuminating Primer in Pure Glow
- Foundation: Clinique Chubby in the Nude in Intense Ivory
- Blush: Stila Convertible Color in Peach Blossom
- Bronzer: MAC Refined Golden
- Highlighter: Too Faced Candelight Warm Glow
- Lips: Clinique Pop Glaze in Licorice Pop